The re election of the committee
It was agreed to remain at 5
- Chairman – Adrian Thwaites
- Treasurer – Shirley Edwards
- Secretary – Jennifer Goss
- Vice Chairman – Jim Goss
- Committee Member- Mark Hill
Accepted by Paul Thomas 2nd Adrian Thwaites
AGM 2015 Minutes Accepted by Paul Thomas 2nd Adrian Thwaites
- To be held at Quainton 14th May
- Brian to supply traps – Set up by club members on the Saturday before
- Clays – Brian Cartwright to supply
- Whisky & Wine – Shirley
- Tea Wagon – Brian to Ask Jo as previous year
- Pub- George & Dragon – Jennifer to Ask Publican
- Pool shoot @ £3 per go, price to be a third of takings
Mark and Jim Attended the League meeting on Tuesday 29th November
The league committee has voted that a minimum of 10 shooters attend the league shoots from each club, any club that does not do this will be charged for the non-entries. This will be collected by Bob Herring at the club shoot.
The shoot dates will rotate around by one with the exception of Nags Head and The White Lion.
Practise shoots at alternative grounds depending on weather
Emails to now be sent out on a Monday to give people more notice to attend the practice shoots.
Non-Licensed shooters –Section 11.6 on all grounds is being renewed for the coming year.
Membership to remain at £30 a year.
Brian to look into replacing any remotes that don’t work
Adrian to purchase a key lock to keep the trailer key in, Mark to fix it to the trailer.
Events for the year
- Welsh shoot – Mark to speak to Gerald at St Brides – Agreed not to go on a bank holiday
- Mark agreed to drive, Paul to look at Mini Busses
- Return leg to be at Pear Tree
- Arrange a pattern plate test at Quainton, 3rd Sunday either May / June
- Roger Phillips -2017 shoot at Drayton Parslow 19th March (will check website for open shoots)
- Fred Dymock – 2017 shoot at Common leys 17th Septemeber (will need to check with Paul Curling)
- £50 Per Landowner plus a bottle of Whiskey
- £100 for rent of Quainton ground for league shoots
Closing of meeting 9.20pm